Code of Ethics
1. We will give psychic advice as responsibly and accurately as possible.
2. We do not give advice. Guidance will be without judgement, in the best interests of the client, and never imply 100% accuracy.
3. Readings may make reference to legal and medical issues but will not to give legal or medical advice.
4. We will charge reasonable consultation fees for our psychic work.
5. We will respect the privacy of our clients and offer a confidential service.
6. We will respect the free will of all individuals and will not offer to influence another against their will, such as promising to bring a person to love them.
7. We will not promote nor offer to remove curses nor the effects of other maleficent magic.
8. Psychic services will only be given to persons eighteen years or over unless permission is given by a parent or guardian.