Build your Life Force Energy and Meditation Energy with Mindfulness Exercises
Life Force Energy
You would agree that you tend to have more energy if you’re moving around and doing stuff. I suspect you’d also decide if you are not moving and are unfit and living a lazy lifestyle, you find it hard to motivate yourself to do stuff. We call this a sedentary lifestyle. With this type of lifestyle, you get fat and lazy. I know; I’ve been there! What happens is energy or using energy creates energy within us. That’s why if you try to start exercising and doing stuff, it’s hard to start. That’s because you don’t have any energy.
Life Force Energy and Meditation Energy with Mindfulness Exercises
- Mindfulness Exercises.
- As you sit reading this or watching the video be aware of what’s happening around you. The birds, sounds, cars, trucks, dogs, and people moving around. Be mindful of the temperature, how you feel, and if you are bored, happy or irritated. Are there any scents in the air? And what’s in your hand? Are you holding anything? How does that feel? Do this for the next 5 minutes.
- Prioritise to help lower stress.
- As you sat, your mind would have been busy. That’s okay and normal; what would have also happened is your breathing would have slowed just a bit to become more regular.
- Next, you can grab a piece of paper and a pen and make a list. The list is 2 – 3 things that you have to do today: only 2 or 3, no more.
- Look at and deal with emails once in the morning and once in the afternoon. At all other times, you can switch your email program off.
- That’s all you do; the rest of your life ticks along normally.
And that’s how you practice mindfulness, starting right now. Do it often——tune in…….