You have got assets. Non-Financial Assets. Assets of a Woman. What is a woman’s greatest asset?
What is Grace?
There are women who come to me for psychic readings who have a special ‘something’. I could call them a group but they are not that. They have special attributes. The youngest is about 25 and the oldest is mid fifties. I’ve never counted them specifically, but I suspect there are hundreds of them.
From my perspective, as a man, It’s joy to talk to them. There is a trust between us because we talk about anything. Their trust in me is because I never judge and what we talk about never goes anywhere. I don’t even talk anecdotally about them except for this blog. Before I ask, ‘What is Grace?’ I want to talk about assets.
Trust Your Non-Financial Assets
The True Assets of a Woman has Nothing to do with Booty, Lipstick or Makeup
Psychic Readings can be a load of fun especially when we discuss the assets of a woman. I like talking about women to women because I’m a man and I frequently feel something special during the conversation. Let me be clear, I am not talking sex. It maybe sex appeal that I feel, but as soon as that woman leaves my consultation room, the feeling is gone. I prefer to call it an energy.
If you come to me and we don’t have this ‘energy’, there’s nothing wrong. It will still be a fantastic experience and you’ll still get great answers. I’m going to answer the question “What is a woman’s greatest asset?” later.
What Do The Assets Of A Woman Look Like?
Your assets are not painted on you, they are not written on a banner, and you don’t hear them or see them. You can feel them though, because when everything is working you feel fantastic. Feeling fantastic about yourself is the product of your assets working for you.
Assets of a Woman Examples
Here is a list of traits that are internal to you. I call traits like this your shadow. They are not negative, dark, scary, or anything to be ashamed of. Your shadow is something about you that you can’t see. You can see or feel mine and I can see yours but I can’t see or feel mine. There’s always a block to seeing your true inner self. This is to be human.
- You have humility and with your humility is a calmness.
- There is a respect for yourself and others and you never feel inferior to others.
- Your past is your past and you know that there have been ups and downs and these make you the person you are.
- You are incredibly beautiful, charming, nurturing, captivating, and sexy.
- The idea protecting your own space is important to you so, consequently, you’re not into seeking attention except mutual attention from those who you love and who are close to you.
- You love to follow your heart which you allow to steer your in the direct you need to go. But at the same time you listen to your internal dialog and your head.
- Then there’s you passion for life and you ability to learn and grow.
What is a Woman’s Greatest Asset?
Everything I listed above folds neatly into grace.
You have grace. What is Grace?